Occupational Health Advisor - Full or Part Time
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
Occupational Health Advisor – Aylesbury - Full or Part time
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance - Competitive Benefits Package
PAM OH Solutions is looking to employ an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to provide services at our clinics and client’s premises in Aylesbury. This role could also involve some telephone work from home.
The post will be working 3 - 5 days per week. The successful candidate will be responsible for pro-active Sickness Absence Management of short and long term absence cases, both face to face and via telephone consultations.
The role will involve:
• Advising on phased return to work programmes.
• Conducting Health Assessments, reporting on the outcomes within agreed timescales and to PAM OH standards, policies and procedures and NMC guidelines.
• Managing Health Records ensuring safe storage, security and confidentiality of all OH records, at all times complying with relevant legislation and good practice.
• Produces management reports as required.
• Actively promotes fitness for work, both preventative and rehabilitative, raising the profile of OH amongst all levels of employees and management.
• Supports the Businesses in reducing absence and improving their people potential at all times.
• Provides clear pragmatic advice to clients and employees that adds value to their decision making
• Seeks continuous improvement in the service provided, identifying opportunities to develop the function and proposing improvements and suggestions for continuous improvement.
• Attending meetings with client HR and Health and Safety teams
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Hold a valid NMC Pin
• Hold or be working towards an Occupational Health Qualification, either certificate, degree or diploma
• Have experience of working with an Occupational Health role, preferably as an Occupational Health Advisor
• Effective Report Writing Skills
• Excellent Communication skills
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Car Allowance
• Childcare Vouchers
• NMC registration
If you feel this role would be suitable for you, apply now!
- £ 36000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 28 Dec 2016
Ref: OHA Aylesbury
This job was posted to: Occupational health