Nurse - Elderly Care
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England
Staff Nurse required in a fully CQC complaint luxury Nursing Home located in Southend On Sea. This Nursing Home upholds fantastic standards of care which is credited for their person-centred approach.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a luxury nursing home in Southend On Sea, Essex.
Are you a Nurse (RGN) who takes pride in providing the highest possible level of care? We are an employer who shares this belief. As a Registered Nurse you will show warmth and support to our residents, helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the quality of lives of the individuals in your care.
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - Part and Full time options available
- Elderly Nursing Care
- General Nursing care, Frail Elderly and Dementia care
- A nurse who takes pride in providing outstanding care, promote independence and dignity to positively enhance the quality of residents lives.
Skills and responsibilities
- Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their well being
- Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident's conditions
- Administering Medications
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
- Care planning
- Monitoring care delivery
- Assisting our residents as necessary
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Competitive Salary
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry Recognised Training: Including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
- Free Uniform
- Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
- Comfortable Staff Rooms
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd