Registered General Nurse
Maidstone, Kent, EnglandRegistered General Nurse-Kent
Medical and Surgical
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
£22,000-£26,000 dependant on experience
Are you a nurse looking for a new role & a chance to get your career on the right path?
Let TTM Healthcare point you in the right direction with this exciting opportunity….
Our client is an independent hospital spanned across two locations in East Kent. They offer services to patients across a range of specialities including Cardiology, Cosmetic, Dermatology, ENT, Gastroenterology, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Urology and Vascular. They work in partnership with some well-established NHS trusts in the area so patients can avail of treatment and operating facilities offered by these trusts. They also have an ICU and HDU department.
We are currently looking to recruit a number of Registered General Nurses to work across the medical and surgical wards. You will work across all of the specialities listed above so will develop an extensive skill set.
Your role will involve
- Assess, plan and deliver a high standard of care to all patients
- Work as a part of the team to ensure this standard of care is maintained
- Undertake Venepuncture, Cannulation and Phlebotomy
- Any other ad hoc duties requested by senior members of staff
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Experience of working within a surgical/medical environment
- Adapt easily to a team dynamic
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
APPLY NOW to avail of these great benefits…
- Healthcare Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free on-site parking
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...].
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 22000 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 26 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward nurse