ITU Senior Staff Nurse
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Salary: £30,000 to £36,000 per annum
Description: Our client is a large flagship hospital and are looking to recommence their intensive monitoring service, at the start of 2017 they want to reopen the unit to look after patients who have undergone a robust pre-assessment by an anaesthetist and been deemed appropriate for our Acute Care Unit. These patients will spend 24 hours undergoing close monitoring which cannot be done in a ward environment. Once we have reopened, we plan to expand further to more complex and dependant patients as our clinical need increases; can you join us on this journey?
* Ensure the implementation and maintenance of a high quality nursing patient care service within specified area of responsibility.
* Deliver high quality patient-focussed care through the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of a collaborative programme of care which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
* Represent the department at internal meetings as required.
* Assist in ensuring all audits/reviews of the area of responsibility and its performance are undertaken and action is taken to address any issues raised.
* Undertake risk assessment and management within the remit of their responsibilities.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant standards within area of responsibility.
* To deputise for the Department Manager and assist with the effective running of the department.
Benefits: An above average salary, generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, along with on-going training development programmes and more.
- £ 30000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 26 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse