Practice Development Nurse - Critical Care
London, Greater London, England
This facility is one of the UK's largest acute private hospitals. Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world. The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients. This facility covers a broad range of specialities including: Neurosurgery, Cardiac Care, Orthopaedics, Acute Neurological Rehabilitation and Gynaecology. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is looking for a forward-thinking Practice Development Nurse - Critical Care, to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse with full NMC registration.
- Experience at a senior nurse level within critical care.
- Teaching and mentorship qualification as well as intensive care qualification.
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional training and development with an interest in research and audit.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex and sensitive information. Pleasant and positive attitude with excellent organisation and planning skills.
This is a full time, permanent role (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
- £ 44000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 26 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse, Ward nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Coventry, West Midlands, England
Merco Medical Staffing