Practice Development Lead - Theatres
London, Greater London, England
This facility is one of the UK's largest acute private hospitals. Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world. The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients. This facility covers a broad range of specialities including: Neurosurgery, Cardiac Care, Orthopaedics, Acute Neurological Rehabilitation and Gynaecology. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is looking for a dedicated and passionate Practice Development Lead to join their team of staff within the Theatres department.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse and/or Operating Department Practitioner.
- Extensive theatre experience at a senior practitioner level.
- Experience in practice development and project management.
- Good understanding and development of the NVQ and Diploma Award Systems as well as Competency based assessments.
- The successful candidate will be a good mentor and motivator with strong communication, organisational and team building skills.
This is a full time, permanent role (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
- £ 39000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 26 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner, Theatre nurse