Senior Staff Nurse
Houghton Le Spring, Tyne and Wear, England
Senior Staff Nurse required in Houghton Le Spring, Tyne And Wear , £16.00 - £16.50, Nights, 38.50 hours per week.
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Nights - 38.50 Hours per week
- £16.00 - £16.50 per hour
- Dementia, Mental Health, Physical Disabilities
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful well established nursing home in Houghton Le Spring, Tyne And Wear. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly groups with Dementia, Mental Health & Physical Disability care and is one of the biggest care providers in the UK.
Company benefits for the Senior Staff Nurse role:
• Free Parking
• Welcome Bonus
• Childcare Vouchers
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• DBS Paid
• NMC re-validation
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Senior Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Nights 38.50 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Senior Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Senior Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: VR16125
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 16 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd