Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Preston
Preston, Lancashire, England
Occupational Health Advisor (Registered Nurse) - near Preston
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Occupational Health sector and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is one of the UK's leading Occupational Health providers whose clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services.
We are looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join the Preston site. This is a full-time role and the selected candidate will be required to deliver the full OH remit, including;
- Health Surveillance
- Case Management
- Drug and Alcohol testing
- Medical assessments.
- Skin Assessments
- Pre-placement questionnaires
- Face Fit Testing
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse with Registration with NMC Part 3
- Degree/Diploma level in Occupational Health speciality. (Ideally candidates will be OH qualified, however, if you're able to demonstrate the full OH remit with robust experience (without the qualification), you may also be considered for the OHA position).
- Significant experience of working in an OHS environment in a nursing/advisory capacity, across a range of OHS activities
- Candidates must be able to drive and there are on-site parking facilities available
The role has a salary of £34,000 - £37,000 depending on experience and a benefits package which includes 35 days AL, Private Pension and Private Healthcare
To apply for the role please email a copy of your CV online or call Jay Gibbons on [... Click Apply...]for more information.
- £ 34000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 27 Nov 2016
Closes 25 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Occupational health