Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home
Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD)
Location : Stratford-upon-Avon
Salary : £13.00 - £15.00 per hour ( £24,000 - £37,500 per annum ) + £1000 welcome bonus
Hours : Full time or Part time hours available
Shifts : Days or Nights available depending on preference
Contract type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a newly-qualified or experienced registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Stratford-upon-Avon. The Care Home treats every resident as an individual. For this reason they offer several types of stay depending on the level of support required, from long-term care to respite and nursing care.
The Care Home has been specifically designed to meet the needs of residents - primarily for those with nursing and residential care needs. They also provide care for residents with Parkinson's and Huntingdon's. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses. The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
We are now offering a £1000 welcome bonus to all new nurses who join this nursing home.
All applicants must be either RGN, RMN or RNLD trained with a valid PIN and NMC registration. You must be eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship. You will need to be dedicated to championing independence, choice and dignity for residents, will need to show passion and have the ability to build warm and trusting relationships with patients, their families and your colleagues.
Employee Benefits include:
- Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environments
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Staff Health Benefits including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental care
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Reimbursement of your NMC fee renewal (annually)
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on [... Click Apply...]or send a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 24000 - 37500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 25 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse