Ealing, London, Greater London, England
Staff Nurses required in Ealing, West London. Professional and well run nursing homes, that have recently increased pay rates. Great benefits, including training, and accommodation (if required). Extremely competitive salary, up to £16.50/hr
My client is recruiting Nurses for two of their nursing homes, based in Ealing. My client aims to provide the highest standard of care, and delivers this with honesty and transparency. The successful candidate will be passionate about nursing and have a naturally caring nature
The homes themselves are modern and equipped with excellent facilities, the nurses can carry out their jobs to the highest standard.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. My client is fully flexible, and can offer day or night shifts, 37.5 hours per week. You will be working 3 long shiftas a week, with paid breaks, and hand overs.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- 37.5 Hours a Week, Days and Nights available
- Up to £16.50/hr
- Dementia, General Nursing, Residential, Palliative
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 14.5 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse