Bromley, London, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse required in an Outstanding Nursing home purpose built with excellent facilities. Located in Bromley this fully CQC complaint Nursing Home is looking for Nurses to join their friendly and supportive team.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a purpose built Nursing home in Bromley. My client provides nursing services to elderly people requiring nursing care.
This home is accredited with the Gold Standard Frameworks for their bespoke end of life care that they can provide.
Additionally the service has an impressive facilities including a large garden and a vintage tearoom with traditional afternoon tea party's hosted for birthday's and other special occasions.
The services provided included a Namaste programme of sensory stimulation for those living with dementia. A room for beauty including nails and hairdressing. A visiting dentist, optician, physiotherapist and access to a purpose built gym in a sister home.
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - 36 Hours per week
- Elderly Nursing Care
- Up to £15.50 dependant on experience
- Frail Elderly care, Dementia care and general nursing is provided
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- To work at all times within the NMC Code of professional conduct
- Ensures that residents' dignity and confidentiality is respected at all times
- To participate in at least 75% of all in house training programs (in each year) as a condition of employment.
- To be up to date with recent care developments, attend relevant courses and teach other staff in all aspects of relevant care.
- Developing, implementing and evaluating bespoke treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension Scheme
- In-house training provided
- Performance development reviews with pay increase
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 14 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse