Merton, London, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse required in a purpose built Nursing Home London , up to £17/hr
Looking for a passionate and dedicated Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work within an inspirational care home in Wimbledon. This small to medium sized home provides dementia and general nursing care.
This home has outstanding facilities with large spaces for social interaction and activities. This Client places top-priory on dignity and choice for the residents.
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge then please APPLY today!!
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights
- Elderly Care
- Up to £17/hr
- General Elderly Care and Dementia Care
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Creating and maintaining care plans
- Supporting junior Staff and Care Assistants
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 16 - 16.9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England