Nurse - Elderly & Palliative
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Staff Nurse required in Manchester, Up to £16 per hour, Days & Nights available, 36 hours per week
My client requires a dedicated nurse to work within a well established, large care home with nursing in Manchester. My client offers general dementia care treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer the choice days or nights.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Days or Nights: full time hours
Dementia, General, Palliative
Up to £16.00 per hour
Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the nurse role:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid breaks
- Sick pay
- Long Term Service Bonus Scheme
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Comprehensive training and induction
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15.5 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse