Derby, Derbyshire, England
Staff Nurse required in Derby, Derbyshire , £16.00 per hour, Days or Nights, 44.00 hours per week
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - 44.00 Hours per week
- £16.00 per hour
- Dementia, Physical Disabilities
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Derby, Derbyshire. My client provides nursing services to elderly groups with Dementia & Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days or Nights, 44.00 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• NMC PIN reimbursed*
• Welcome Bonus*
• Ongoing training
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Child Care Vouchers
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays*
• Free parking
• Cost of DBS / PVG Check
• Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
• Uniform provided
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: VR16115
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd