Nurse - Elderly Care
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse required in a spacious Nursing Home which is surrounded by landscaped gardens located in South Croydon.
My client requires a passionate Staff Nurse to join their team providing residential, nursing and specialist dementia care. The extensive gardens include sheltered courtyards and a sensory garden.
The home aims to keep their residents both mentally and physically to allow residents to experience well-being and meaning.
- Staff Nurse
- Days or Nights
- Up to £16hr
- Dementia and General Elderly Care
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Developing, implementing and evaluating bespoke care plans
- Providing leadership and guidance
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd