Rowlands Gill, Tyne and Wear, England
Staff Nurse required in Rowlands Gill, Tyne And Wear , £15.00 per hour, Days/Nights, 33 hours per week
- Staff Nurse
- Days / Nights - 33.00 Hours per week
- £15.00 per hour
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established nursing home in Rowlands Gill, Tyne And Wear. My client is one of the leading care providers in the UK and have over 100+ homes Nationwide.
My client provides nursing services to Elderly groups with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• NMC PIN reimbursed*
• Welcome Bonus*
• Ongoing training
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Child Care Vouchers
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays*
• Free parking
• Cost of DBS / PVG Check
• Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
• Uniform provided
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or nights, 33 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: VR16113
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 15 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse