Nurse (RGN) (RMN) (RSCN) CAMHS
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Staff Nurse required in a CAMHS unit in Maidenhead, Berkshire
My client provides an outstanding service to those aged 12-18 years old with severe mental health problems and eating disorders. The hospital comprises of general psychiatric units as well as a unit dedicated for those with eating disorders. There is an on-site school and sports facilities and fantastic links to the community for local services. The rehabilitation provided is outstanding with the use of established outcome measures.
• Staff Nurse and Senior Staff Nurses required!
• Days / Nights - 37.5 Hours per week
• Children and Adolescents
•£14- £17/hr dependant on experience
• CAMHS, Mental Health and Eating Disorders
• Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
• To identify care needs of patients, planning and implementing nursing interventions and evaluating outcomes of care given
• To communicate information accurately on patient care to the patient, families, internal and external professionals, including Commissioners whilst maintaining confidentiality and adhering to the principles of Information Governance
• To administer drugs and checking/ preparations in accordance with Company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines.
• To report and record incident and accidents in accordance with policy and procedures
To assist in the induction, development and supervision of, new and junior staff members, as required.
• Comprehensive Induction and Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Employee Benefit Scheme
• Contributory Personal Pension Scheme
• Assistance with revalidation process
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 14.76 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse, Ward learning disability nurse, Ward childrens nurse