Registered Nurses - Milton Keynes £29k
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Meridian Health is one of the UK's progressive and leading providers of permanent bespoke tailored recruitment solutions to the Healthcare sector.
We are currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses RGN, RMN or RNLD's on behalf of our client a progressive, dynamic award winning independent provider who specialise high quality care and treatments working at their established, purpose built Neurological Care Centre.
Our client is looking for nurses to work on a full time basis, the client operates on a 12 hour shifts, 8am - 8pm and 8pm - 8am on a rolling 2 week rota basis and you will have every second weekend off and are never scheduled to work more than three shifts in a row.
You will play an active role within the Acquired Brain Injury & Neurological team to working closely with patients to promote greater independence and personal choice and engagement.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preserve independence & dignity of Services User's as much as possible
- General nursing duties including Medication administration, Catheterisation & Peg Feed Administration
- Participate in clinical meetings and initiate relevant changes to patients care
- Providing a high standards of care to people with complex neurological problems including acquired brain injuries in a nurse lead unit
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- Working as part of an MDT and contributing to patient progress review meetings
- RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified with a valid NMC registration and PIN
- Flexible, motivated and enthusiastic attitude
- A person-centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Good verbal and written skills
- Forward thinking
- Resident focused
In return you will be offered the following:
- Salary of £29,000 pa
- Pension scheme
- Retail vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniforms
- Comprehensive learning environment
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV or email Rebekah at firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can call 0151 556 2090 to discuss further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- £ 29000 - 29000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse practitioner, Palliative care, Practice nurse