Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities-Cardiff
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
Are you an experienced registered learning disability nurse looking to join a successful family run agency and work additional hours for the NHS?
We can offer you:
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive rates of pay up to 19.59 per hour plus holiday pay.
• Highly supportive team
• Free Uniform
• Optional Pension
• Free Mandatory Training
• Flexibility around your commitments
• Please call [... Click Apply...]for further information.
Jane Lewis are recruiting for an experienced (RLDN) Registered Learning Disability Nurse to work for the NHS, and throughout South Wales.
This role will suit a Nurse who has at least 6 months experience and looking for flexibility and an additional income.
Some of the duties involved will consist of:
• Working as a multi-disciplinary team
• Liaise with families and patients
• Work in accordance to care plans
• Be confident with your skills
• Have up to date knowledge in regards to your job role/specification
• Experience with in NHS or a similar setting
• Current & Valid NMC registration
• 6 Months experience
- £ 15.30 - 19.59 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Temporary, Bank
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 25 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England