LD Nurse Assessor
City of London, London, Greater London, England
Are you an LD Nurse looking looking for a new challenge?
An opportunity has opened up to join an NHS organisation in the East of London for a 3 month period with potential to extend furhter.
The opportunity is for an experienced Learning Disabilities Nurse assessor to assist the organisation with Continuing Care reviews and write ups.
Experience required -
- The Continuing Care Nurse Assessor must have experience of working with NHS organisations and carrying out LD Continuing Care assessments out in the community
- The organisation requires the Nurse Assessor to have experience of working with Social workers and families when carrying out assessments for Continuing Care
- The Nurse Assessor must be a Registered LD with Continuing Care/Continuing Healthcare experience
- In order to be considered for this role the Nurse Assessor for Continuing Care must have previously carried out DST's, Fast Tracks and Reviews relating to areas of Continuing Healthcare and Childrens Continuing Care
- The Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor must be able to collate their findings from their assessments into reports which are then sent to panel
If you have the above experience or know of someone who does and would be interested in applying then please contact Marisa Burrett on [... Click Apply...].
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED LD NURSE TO BE SHORTLISTED FOR AN INTERVIEW
To find out more about Real please visit [... Click Apply...]
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
- £ 67200 - 72000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community learning disability nurse