Nurse - Elderly Care
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
Staff Nurse required in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk , up to £15.00/hr. RGN or RMN qualified, with days and nights available.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. The home is close to the town centre of this historic town, close to all amenities and set in pretty surroundings. The home is well established in the local community, for providing a homely environment with it's tasteful décor and attractive gardens.
My Client is one of the largest care providers in the UK, ensuring the nurses are provided with excellent training and support, as well as a competitive salary. You will be providing nursing services to the elderly in a range of areas, including dementia, palliative , physical disabilities and a respite service. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Nights, 33 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
• Staff Nurse
• RGN or RMN
• Nights - 33-44 hours per week
• Starting at £15/hr
• Dementia, Palliative, Residential, Respite, Physical disabilities
• Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Progression opportunities
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd