Staff Nurse - Community Hospital
Barnet, London, Greater London, England
Nurse required in Barnet, Hertfordshire, £15/hr, Days and Nights, 37.5 hours p/w
My client requires a dedicated Nurse to work within a community nursing centre beautiful nursing home in Barnet, Hertfordshire. My client provides nursing services to younger adults with physical and learning disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days and Nights, 37.5 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
• Days and Nights - 37.5 Hours per week
• Adults, Elderly
• Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities
• Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Flexible holiday purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Childcare vouchers
- Special retail discount vouchers
- A variety of leisure, holiday and travel discount
- General and travel insurance deals
- Personal finance and mortgage advice
- Eye care hospital plans
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 15 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse