London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurses required for unique & exciting career opportunity
Starting salary £37,044 + excellent benefits
Pulse is working in partnership with the world's leading medical and travel security risks company. From their office in West London they manage the health and security risks of their client's employees and family members worldwide.
The company is medical led and it takes on around 350 - 500 cases per day, so there is never a dull moment. The coordinating nurse is a vital part of the medical team, and the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting telephonic medical assessments and provision of advice in regards to primary care and emergencies
- Facilitating appropriate medical referrals/admissions/transfers that are required anywhere in the world
- Monitoring of patient care
- Liaising with medical professionals at an international level
- Managing aeromedical evacuations and repatriations and responding to international disasters
- Undertaking hospital creditations to assess suitability
This is an excellent opportunity to transition from a hands-on clinical role into an international and corporate environment, whilst still utilising and building on your medical knowledge and skills.
We are interested to hear from experienced registered nurses who have an acute nursing background, with recent experience in any of the following specialties; accident & emergency; intensive care; AAU/MAU; HDU; cruise ship nursing, tropical medicine; and the military. We are ideally looking for candidates to have 2 - 3 years post registration experience.
Successful candidates will receive a structured career path that is supported by a professional development programme; this includes aviation medicine and in-flight based ILS training at the headquarters of some of the world's leading airlines. You will also benefit from:
- No night shifts
- Competitive salary with benefits such as; private medical insurance, dental insurance, contributory pension and discounted gym membership
- Genuine professional development opportunities
- A partnership with a London NHS Trust that will be provide you with the opportunity to work clinically during work time to maintain registration
So if you are interested in finding out more about this truly unique opportunity, please do contact us today to find out more.
- £ 37044 - 37044 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse