Deputy Manager - Nursing Home
Bexleyheath, Greater London, England
Deputy Manager required in Bexleyheath for a Luxury Nursing Home £40k/pa
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a Luxury nursing home in Bexleyheath, Kent. My client offers General Elderly Care and Dementia Rehabilitation.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the best possible care is provided at all times. My Client is looking for someone who wants to work with the Nursing and Care Assistant teams to ensure that the highest standards of care are provided with a holistic approach.
You will have full responsibility for the staffing of the units, to ensure that all aspects of care are met to the high standards required by the Company, ensuring that the Homes Policies and Procedures are carried out and to take an active role in inducting new staff. Ensuring that instructions are implemented, complying always as a minimum with NMC legislation, and the Care Standards Act 2000 and CQC regulations.
The role will entail working some weekends and adapting your rota to suit the needs of the business to support staff within the home.
• Deputy Manager
• 40 hours per week
• Dementia and General Frail Elderly Care
• £40k/pa Salary package
• Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
• Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Supernumerary hours allocated
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
• Monitoring patient care across the home
• Competitive Salary
• Great development opportunities
• Industry recognised training provided
• Meals provided
• NMC fees paid
• Plus more
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about Elderly Care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse