Nurses needed for Flexible Hours in Rhyl
Rhyl, Denbighshire (Sir Ddinbych), Wales
About the Role
We are seeking Registered General Nurses and Mental Health Nurse for flexible hours in Rhyl and surrounding areas. The nursing hours are well-paid, with a salary of up to £33.78/hr. The hours are flexible and you can set your own availability to meet your lifestyle!
We can offer up to full time hours or flexibly around your current role, and you won’t be tied to working a minimum of hours per week. We just ask you keep in touch to let us know when you are free.
We have flexible days, nights or weekend shifts across a variety of settings including nursing homes, Private and NHS hospitals readily available for you, once you’ve completed our simple 4 step Recruitment process.
We can offer you:
• Salary of up to £33.78/hr.
• £500 Superstar Welcome Bonus
• Free Uniform & Training
• Online area to update your availability
• Paid Travel Expenses for most clients
• 24-hour service, run by in house staff to offer you continuity
• 1 to 1 relationship with your clinical manager
• CPD and revalidation support from your clinical and branch manager
• Refer a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
• Fast 4 Step Recruitment process
• Option to join us as a Limited Company
Our Nurses are dedicated, positive and have the clinical ability to support our clients across North Wales.
• Current NMC registration
• 6 months’ preceptorship experience
• Right to live & work in the UK
• 6 months’ experience in the last year
• Minimum of 3 Referee’s for your current place of work, previous employment and character reference
How to Apply
To apply to register with Jane Lewis for the Healthcare Assistant hours in Rhyl call [... Click Apply...]to speak with your local support team to book a local interview.
Alternatively, you can email your CV to [... Click Apply...] and we promise to call you back within 1 working day!
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 25 Dec 2016
Ref: RGN RMN Rhyl
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales