Coventry, West Midlands, England
£15ph, Staff Nurse required in Coventry, West Midlands, Full & Part time positions available in a fully CQC compliant care home coming in the top 20 offering excellent company benefits and training!
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Coventry, West Midlands. My client provides nursing services to the elderly and younger adults with dementia and alzheimers. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £15ph working full or part time.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
• Staff Nurse
• Full & Part Time
• Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 15 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd