Clinic Nurse - London
London, Greater London, England
London Permanent, full time
Monday-Friday, regular working hours
Up to £28,000 per annum
Are you a registered nurse working in an outpatient department or clinic seeking a new challenge? Or working in an acute setting looking for a new opportunity to gain experience within a private clinic?
We are looking for an NMC registered nurse to join a prestigious ophthalmic clinic, based in London's renowned medical district. This highly specialised team is looking to recruit a clinic nurse to become a valued member of their team.
The clinic is a one stop shop offering consultant led diagnostic investigations and treatments such as keyhole laser eye surgery and cataract procedures. They use the latest technology to deliver pioneering treatments to patients and have recently achieved awards for their services.
We would like to hear from nurses with previous experience working in an outpatient, clinic or acute setting that may be looking for a new challenge and an opportunity become a specialised practitioner within ophthalmics. No previous experience within ophthalmic nursing is required as full support and training will be provided, however, a genuine interest in this specialty is necessary.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pre operative assessments of patients
- Post operative wound care and assessment
- Working alongside internationally renowned surgeons
- Post training, you will gain the opportunity to assist in the minor procedures room
- Counselling patients post treatment and providing guidance
- Administering and dispensing medication
- Conduct high technology diagnostic testing
What are the benefits for you?
- Monday - Friday, regular working hours offering you a fantastic work life balance
- 28 days annual leave
- Career development opportunities
- Genuine support and training from leading specialist consultants in this field
- Excellent benefits package including private pension
If you are interested in joining this impressive private clinic and developing your career within ophthalmics - this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Call our dedicated consultant now for more information on [... Click Apply...].
- £ 28000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse