Registered Nurse (Bank)
Dartford, Kent, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Fawkham Manor Hospital in Longfield are recruiting for Registered Nurse (Bank) to join their staff in the Nursing Department
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Fully qualified nurse with NMC Registration.
* Abide by the NMC Code of Conduct and Company/Hospital policies and procedures preserving the patient's dignity and right to confidentiality.
* Diplomatic and skilled in dealing with Consultants, customers and colleagues.
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills.
* Good organisational and planning skills
Duties of this role include:
* To contribute to the smooth running of the outpatients department ensuring all patient queries are dealt with efficiently and professionally both in person and via the telephone
* Create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
* Communicate clearly
* Maintain confidentiality at all times
* Assist in orientating new members of staff
* To assist in developing care standards and monitor the effectiveness of same
* Assist in maintaining a learning and supportive environment
* Assist in promoting good practice
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 13.24 - 15.24 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward nurse