Nurse Practitioner (NP) Prescriber
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Permanent Opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner in Bradford!
Are you a Nurse Practitioner looking to develop your skills and feel supported in a close team? Are you looking for an excellent salary?
This lovely GP surgery is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to work full time hours, however they are happy to be flexible to find the ideal Nurse for their role. The successful Nurse Practitioner will be able to Independently Prescribe. You will be confident to work autonomously and have the drive to make a difference in the community!
Does this sound like the next step in your career? Apply today!
The position comes with all the following benefits including:
* Work alongside a great supportive team
* A competitive salary (depending on experience - up to 55k!)
* NHS Pension
* A great annual leave allowance including bank holidays
* A fantastic opportunity for Continuing Professional Development
Chase Medical is an agency with an excellent reputation and can offer you the following:
* We specialise in finding work for Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses. So we will offer you only relevant opportunities.
* We have access to positions not advertised anywhere else.
* If you are looking for your perfect permanent job, we will actively search for one that fits your requirements.
* We have a quick and easy registration process.
* There is no joining fee!
If you are looking for something more flexible we have shifts to suit your lifestyle with no minimum number of hours worked! The rates of pay for locum shifts being between £35 and £60 per hour, including holiday pay for Nurse Practitioners. We have shifts up to nine months in advance, this gives you the ease and flexibility of work fitting around your lifestyle!
Do you know someone who is looking for an exciting new career? Our brilliant referral scheme will entitle you to £50 for every successful referral!
Quote Ref SC-AP-BR
- £ 40000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 25 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Community nurse, Nurse practitioner