Practice Nurse (Lead) (PN)
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Practice Nurse, Nottinghamshire - Flexible and Excellent Salary
Part time or full time - flexible/negotiable (can offer less for the correct candidate)
6 weeks Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
Chase Medical is recruiting for an experienced Practice Nurse to join a busy and thriving Group Practice in a desirable location within Nottinghamshire. The centre requires a dedicated and experienced Practice Nurse who is looking to take the step into a Lead Practice Nurse role. The vacancy is suited to a friendly, approachable and genuinely dedicated Nurse looking to make their mark on an already renowned Surgery in the area, taking on the mentorship of junior staff.
The centre is offering the below:
* NHS Pension (optional) and inclusion to Group Indemnity
* 6 Weeks Annual Leave + Band Holiday
* Working hours flexible around YOU!
* Excellent (and negotiable) Salary
* CPD Prospects - training and progression is part of this excellent package
* On-site Parking
* NMC Registration
* Experience with Chronic Disease Management
* Positive and motivated attitude
* Dedication to Nursing with a progressive attitude
We are a specialist primary care agency that works WITH our candidates (and Clients) to ensure the very best fit when it comes to their permanent placements. We are dedicated to our staff and truly listen to what they want. Helping you find the perfect role for you is what we're here for and what our strong reputation is built on.
We also offer our Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners flexible Locum work in their locality, paying our Practice Nurses between £25 and £42 per hour (including holiday pay).
- £ 31000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 25 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse