Scrub practitioner Theatre Nurse TOP LONDON HOSPITAL. Apply Now!
London, Greater London, England
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE CURRENT OR RECENT UK EXPERIENCE
Theatre Scrub Nurse – Theatres -London
If you are looking for a new change and challenge, and an opportunity to put a notable credit on your CV and an environment where you can grow or apply your established skills, then this is the role for you!
Located minutes from Central London and close to the tube, my client’s luxury Hospital has an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care to patients.
They offer competitive salaries, free catering, temp accommodation and contributory pension schemes. Other benefits available after a qualifying period include; season ticket & rental deposit loans, healthcare cover and high street discounts.
They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Theatre scrub nurse to join their friendly and dynamic team
Assist the Manager in ensuring the department is efficiently and effectively managed at all times, and be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and services.
This includes the appropriate assessment and evaluation of care in keeping with:
The philosophies of the Clinic/Department
The NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Scope of Professional Practice
The Clinic and Unit Policies and Protocols
• Registered Nurse - 1st or 2nd level
• General Theatre and/or Day Surgery - scrub & circulating - minimum 12 months (recent)
• General all round theatre skills - scrub & circulating, multi-speciality. Ideally Orthopaedic Experience
• Evidence of further professional development
• Commitment to speciality
• Friendly disposition
• Smart, professional appearance
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Desirable Experience also includes:
• Mentorship qualification or equivalent
• Experience in admission, assessment and discharge of patients
• Pre-operative visiting
- £ 33,000 - 36,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 25 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse