Nurse - Learning Disabilities
Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England
Staff Nurse required in Scarborough, Up to £15 per hour, Days & Nights available with full or part time hours per week
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a purpose built nursing home in Scarborough, North Yorkshire. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with dementia and learning disabilities.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have fantastic leadership skills, excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
• Staff Nurse
• Days & Nights available - Full or Part time hours
• Up to £15 per hour
• Dementia, General & Learning Disabilities
• Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Comprehensive induction
• Ongoing training
• Long term service bonus
• Company pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Staff meals
• Company uniform provided
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 14.5 - 15 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd