Sister/Charge Nurse ITU
London, Greater London, England
Our client is located in the popular Central London area. Their facilities are prestigious London private hospitals, with a very unique and outstanding reputation. They have multi facilities covering a broad range of acute specialties, including: surgical, medical, oncology, & critical care units to name a few.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a Sister/Charge Nurse ITU to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RGN with valid NMC PIN
- Assessing and mentoring qualification
- Experience at senior level within ITU/HDU
- Excellent clinical governance, experience with audits and an understanding of safeguarding issues
- To be competent in the administration of medication, including intravenous routes as well as tracheostomy and ventilation skills
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
- £ 43000 - 53000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse