Staff Nurse- Private Hospital
Wheaton Aston, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Nurse required in Staffordshire, £14.50+ per hour, Days & Nights available with the choice of a full or part time contract
Days & Nights: 37.50 Hours per week
Children & Adolescents
CAMHS, PICU, Substance Misuse, Eating Disorders, Learning Disabilities & Mental Health
£14.50+ per hour
Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
An honest and person centred nurse is required to work within a specialist CAMHS hospital in Staffordshire. My client offers a range of mental health, complex needs and PICU care treatment to those aged 12-18.
Company benefits for the nurse role:
- Clear and comprehensive Induction
- CPD opportunities
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Contributory Personal Pension Scheme
- Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of health care assistants. The successful nurse will have fantastic leadership skills as well as be able to demonstrate excellent clinical skills.
Skills and responsibilities for the nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of health care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about Mental Health care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: ES14885
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 14.5 - 15 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home mental nurse, Ward mental nurse, Ward learning disability nurse