Night Manager (RGN/RMN) - Smethwick -£17/hr
Oldbury, West Midlands, England
Position: Night Manager (RGN/RMN) - Smethwick -£17/hr
An experienced and motivated individual is required to manager in the running of a medium sized nursing home during nights near Smethwick. The home offers respite and nursing care to the residents who are mainly elderly. Residents have a choice of lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. The home is located with beautiful surrounding gardens. The management and staff ensure kindness is at the heart at everything they do.
• To carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the night
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
• Salary: £17/hr + EXCELLENT career progression
About company/ client:
My client has an excellent reputation specialising in dementia, residential, nursing and specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals in later life. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly and those with dementia within a kind, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
How to apply:
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 16 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse