Preston, Lancashire, England
We are looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Qualified Nurse on behalf of a Complex Care Home in Preston, Lancashire.
The role is to work within an adult mental health and neurological disorder nursing home. Specialist care categories include Challenging Behaviour, Head / Brain injury, Huntington's disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and Schizophrenia.
The Home is fully compliant with CQC and has a well established nursing team, looking to add one more dedicated Nurse to the team.
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate:
* Ability to work with the staff and lead by example, including mentoring and teaching staff, conducting supervisions, reviewing medication, resident care plans and risk assessments
* Excellent communication skills
* Monitoring and maintaining clinical standards
* Knowledge of CQC requirements
This is a full time position working 39 hours a week on night shifts. They are 12 hour shifts and a standard shift pattern would be one week working Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday and the next week working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 7pm until 7am.
The salary is at a competitive rate of £15.50 per hour. The annual salary would be circa £30,810
* Ongoing training and development to aid PDP
* Support with re-validation
* Staff Meals provided
* DBS payment
* Work Place Pension Scheme
* Work in a friendly team with experienced staff
The company is committed to developing and supporting our staff in order to ensure high quality care is provided to our residents and the successful candidate will receive on-going training and development with opportunities for progression within the Company.
Looking to interview ASAP, if you would like further information about this role, please send your CV (agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 30000 - 31000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home mental nurse, Ward mental nurse