Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN)
Whitchurch, Shropshire, England
A small elderly nursing home in the Whitchurch area is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified, experienced Nurse to work as Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager.
The role is to provide operational support to the Registered Manager along with coordinating the clinical services in the home.
Applicants for this post should be/have:
• NMC registered as an Adult/General Nurse
• Experienced in a managerial or leadership position in a care home environment
• Confident providing line management and clinical leadership
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC requirements and quality standards, safeguarding procedures and health and safety requirements
Working hours for this position are 40 per week on day shifts and the rate of pay offered is £17.50 per hour.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Shropshire and the Welsh Borders, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 24 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd