Nurse (RGN) (RMN) (RNLD) Newcastle Upon Tyne
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Staff Nurse required in Newcastle Upon Tyne, up to £15.50 per hour, Days & Nights available, up to 4 shifts per week
Days & Nights available - Full or Part time hours
£15 - £15.50 per hour
Dementia, General Nursing & Palliative care
Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
A dedicated and passionate Staff Nurse is required to work within a fully CQC compliant nursing home in Newcastle Upon Tyne. My client provides nursing services to dementia & general nursing needs to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Competitive pay
• Sick pay
• Family friendly environment
• The most up-to-date equipment and facilities
• 'GOOD' CQC report
• Private company pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of health care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills and must be able to take charge of the shift.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Job Ref: ES16399
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 15.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd