Clinical Nurse Manager Limerick
Cpl healthcare on behalf of our esteemed client, a large independent healthcare provider of quality nursing home care in Ireland, are seeking to recruit an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager for their modern purpose built nursing home located in Co. Limerick.
The home provides residential and respite care as well as specialist Memory Care for those with dementia.
- Nursing Qualification and current Registration with NMBI.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Previous management experience.
- Previous experience in dementia care essential.
- Post graduate management qualification desirable.
- Post graduate study in gerontology desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of HIQA standards and requirements.
- Suitable candidates must be person centred and understanding.
- Have excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to confidently and calmly manage situations which may arise and make informed decisions in best interest of resident.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse