111 Clinical Advisor
Ashford, Kent, England
NHS 111, Clinical Advisor, Triage, Ashford,Nurse, Paramedic, Out of Hours
NHS 111 Clinical Advisor
Nurses and Paramedics
YOUR NEW ROLE
HAYS Healthcare is working with the NHS 111 Service provider, looking to fill in vacancies for clinicians, both nurses and paramedics, to take calls from the general public offering advice and guidance for health related issues in a telephone triage role. This is an Out of Hours site.
Our client is looking for people, who will commit to the organisation, support their values and work closely with the substantive team. In return you will receive temp to perm opportunities and training and career development.
Successful candidate must be;
A registered nurse or paramedic with at least 2 years post graduate general experience.
Ideally have experience in a variety of clinical settings including A&E, community, practice nursing or front line paramedic.
- Full registration with the NMC or HCPC.
- Be able to commit to a full time, 7 week training course likely to take place Monday to Friday [... Click Apply...]in mid-January 2017. On completion of the training you will be awarded with a NHS111 Pathways qualification. The training is fully paid.
- Happy to work in an office / call centre - target lead environment.
- Good IT skills are essential as you are required to triage and operate a computer at the same time.
- Living locally would be an advantage.
- You must be able to commit to a minimum of 12 hours per week, during the weekend; any midweek evening shifts would be an advantage.
- Flexibility to work out of hours including evening, nights and weekends,
Working hours as follows;
Monday -Friday 17:00-22:00
Saturday - 06:00 - 22:00 main demand
Sunday - 06:00 - 22:00 main demand
In return, you will benefit from working with the leading global specialist recruitment group, and the market leader in the UK and Australia.
You can fit your job around your personal life, choosing hours and working days, and you will get fantastic pay rate of;
Day 07:00-19:00 £20, 28
Eve 19:00 - 07:00 Sat 00:00-00:00 £28, 50
Sunday & Bank Hol 00:00- 00:00 £36, 76
If you are interested in this role, please apply here or contact Karolina by sending your up to date CV, completed with two references , or call [... Click Apply...]. Hays Recruitment is happy to offer £250 on vouchers for referrals, so pass the word around!
- £ 20.28 - 36.76 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse advisor