Birmingham, West Midlands, England
£18ph, Deputy Manager required in Birmingham, West Midlands, Full time with nursing and supernumerary hours in a beautiful purpose built CQC compliant care home with nursing.
Position: Deputy Manager
Hours: Full Time - Nursing and Supernumerary
Desirable: Experience in a senior clinical position
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Birmingham, West Midlands. My client offers dementia treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £18ph working both nursing and supernumerary hours.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Deputy Manager role:
• Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Supernumerary hours allocated
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
Monitoring patient care across the home
Company benefits for the Deputy Manager role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Deputy Manager should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Management qualification desirable
Job Ref: JAB15993
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 17 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd