Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Staff Nurse required in Liverpool, Merseyside , £15.00 - £16.00, Days or Nights, 38.00 hours per week
- Staff Nurse
- 38.00 Hours per week
- Younger Adults
- Head / Brain Injuries
- £15.00 - £16.00 per hour
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established nursing home in Liverpool, Merseyside. My client offers nursing and comprehensive support for adults with neurodegenerative diseases and related conditions and for people with acquired or organic brain injuries. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• £750 Welcome Bonus
• 28 days annual leave inc BH
• Annual NMC PIN Renewal Reimbursed
• Child Care Vouchers
• Eye Care Vouchers
• Retail Discount Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Cost of DBS Check
• Ongoing training
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer 38.00 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about neurodegenerative diseases care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: VR12313
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales