Unit Manager RGN/RMN
Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland
A large care home in Dunfermline currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN to work as Unit Manager, providing effective leadership to the General Nursing Unit.
This service offers a mix of elderly, dementia and disability nursing care and during the most recent inspection the home was found to be meeting all Care Inspectorate requirements.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered as an Adult/General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Extensive elderly care experience in a leadership role
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification
• Up to date knowledge of best practices of care, CQC requirements, quality standards, DoLS and the MCA
As Unit Manager, you will take responsibility for the day to day management of the General Nursing Unit and will manage and monitor the delivery of high quality care to residents, promoting best practices in all areas of clinical and personal care.
This is a full time role with a 36 hour working week. Competitive rates of pay are offered of £14.55 per hour, with an excellent staff benefits package also provided.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Fife, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 14.55 - 14.55 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 24 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse