Registered Children's Nurse
Maidstone, Kent, England
BMI Somerfield Hospital in Maidstone is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Children's Nurse to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* RSCN (preferably) or CHILD BRANCH
* Current registration with the NMC.
* Previous experience with Children within an outpatient setting.
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure that high standards of paediatric patient care are maintained at all times in accordance with hospital and national guidelines.
* To assist senior staff in effective Outpatients and resource management, including on site governance for children attending the hospital.
* Responsible for the provision of care to paediatric patients, including inpatients and outpatients.
* To provide professional advice to others (colleagues/other departments) on matters relating to paediatric care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 37000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Ward nurse