Staff Nurse RGN/RMN - Rugby - £14.50/hr
Rugby, Warwickshire, England
Staff Nurse RGN/RMN - Rugby
Full or Part time
Days or Nights
• Staff Nurse RGN/ RMN required for excellent Nursing Home in Rugby
• A competitive hourly rate
• A fantastic position for a Nurse seeking an exciting role
• Full time or Part time days available
• Welcomes newly qualified nurses
An excellent opportunity has a risen for a passionate, professional and caring nurse to join a not for profit care home setting in the Rugby area. You shall participate within an active multi-disciplinary team, making appropriate contributions and clinical assessments by providing a high standard of individualised care for those who have specialist needs such as dementia. Residents have plenty to enjoy within this particularly comfortable setting.
What do you need?
• You should be a qualified Nurse with a valid UK NMC pin (RGN/RMN).
• You should be an open and honest communicator, display the motivation to succeed, have an ability to lead whilst demonstrating a dynamic and enthusiastic personality trait.
• Have knowledge of current Care Standards, Legislation & Initiatives
• To be able to build and maintain professional relationships with staff teams and nurses, GPs, social workers and the residents themselves.
• Have experience dealing with service users who suffer with dementia.
What's in it for you?
• You could be earning an excellent hourly rate whilst progressing within your career within a national charity.
• The client offers diverse nursing and care services such as nursing homes, supportive living and community support for individuals who suffer from all sorts of complex health issues young and old. The company support all staff through training and development to allow the whole team to achieve their best at all times.
How to apply:
If you would like to know more about this position please do not hesitate in contacting me on
[... Click Apply...]or send me your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] and be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
- £ 14 - 15.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales