Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN - EXCELLENT CQC
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN - £750 Welcome Bonus!!
Contract: permanent, full-time & part-time
Services : We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the team at a Care Home based in Liverpool with an excellent CQC. This is a full time position working 33 hour per week on day shifts.
This lovely home provides personalised nursing and residential care for older people and also supports people under the age 65 with physical disabilities. We provide care that is of the highest standard and is tailored to meet individual's needs, wishes and choices.
* RGN / RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
* Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
* Valid NMC PIN number with no restrictions
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* £750 Welcome Bonus*
* 28 days annual leave inc BH*
* Annual NMC PIN Renewal Reimbursed*
* Child Care Vouchers
* Eye Care Vouchers
* Retail Discount Scheme
* Cost of DBS Check
* On-going Training & Development
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply for this role, please email your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Iona Newton on [... Click Apply...].
- £ 23000 - 29000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 24 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse