Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD to work with our well established client in Stonehaven. If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of our elderly residents, have a kind and caring disposition and would relish the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Your duties as a Registered Nurse will include:
* To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
* To ensure that the NMC code of conduct is upheld at all times.
* Administer medication.
* Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
* Record Service Users' medical information and vital signs.
* Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalisation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* RGN/RMN or RNLD qualified.
* A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
* The ability to ensure that residents' needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
* Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff. * Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
The successful candidate can look forward to an excellent rate of pay, together with a further career development program which reflects working for this great care provider. If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on [... Click Apply...]or register your details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
- £ 27000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales