Staff Nurse (RMN) - Community
Basildon, Essex, England
Staff Nurse (RMN) Required for NHS Community Trust in Essex, Acute Assessment, Easting Disorders, PICU, Rehabilitation
Working as a qualified nurse in a busy NHS Mental Health Trust in Essex, you will be working across a variety of settings. You will need to be able to think on your feet, whilst still providing outstanding care to a diverse range of patients. Nurses who enjoy working across a variety of settings including Acute Assessment, Easting Disorders, PICU, Rehabilitation will love working for HRN.
• Staff Nurse
• Agency work
• Flexible working
• Adolescents, Younger Adults
• Up to £18.50
• Acute Assessment, Easting Disorders, PICU, Rehabilitation
• Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
You must have the ability to work independently and as part of team. Maintain good relationships between all members of staff, thus developing professionalism through the unit. Great communication skills are essential in order to identify, discuss and report any relevant nursing/patient needs with the team.
Skills and responsibilities
- To support an environment that promotes excellence in evidence based nursing practice and development of high levels of patient care.
- Work collaboratively and co-operatively with others to meet the needs of patients and their families.
- Working closely with multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training and great development opportunities
- Flexible working
- NHS discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Home electron scheme
- NHS pension scheme
- Plus many more
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about mental health care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 14.75 - 18.8 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 14 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community mental nurse, Ward mental nurse, Community learning disability nurse