Lead Nurse (private clinic) - Band 8 level salary
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Lead Nurse - Hemel Hempstead
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Medical, Nursing and Healthcare sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client has recently opened a state-of-the-art clinic in Hemel Hempstead that aims to redefine private healthcare with leading-edge diagnostics, treatments and outpatient services on demand. From the first point of contact through consultation, diagnosis, treatment and beyond, patient well-being will be central to everything they do.
- Maintain a visible presence with patients and staff, fostering an open culture that values high quality care and sound clinical outcomes. Lead the nursing team to ensure patient comfort, care and clinical outcome is always the highest priority.
- Undertake clinical duties including providing assessment, screening and treatment services and health education advice using sound clinical judgement and in line with company protocols.
- To deputize for the Head of Clinical Services as required
The successful candidate will:
- be a Registered Nurses
- have a proven track record in a quality outpatient or primary care setting
- have experience in the supervision and management of a team
- be a confident clinician with the ability to lead
- have chronic disease qualification(s) or equivalent experience
- the ability to undertake a wide range of senior nursing duties such as audits, performance, service development.
- triage and telephone triage experience
- Independent nurse prescribing qualification desirable.
The rate of pay is negotiable at a Band 8 level depending on your background and experience.
To apply for this role please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons for more information.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Practice nurse