Registered Nurse Mental Health Facility
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurses - RGN, RMN and RNLD - Newly Qualified and Experienced!!
Facility: Mental Health Specialist Facility - Complex Needs.
Location : Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Salary: £26+ & Benefits (life assurance, private health and generous holiday allowance + bank holidays)
Contract : Permanent, Full time (36+ hours) Contract, Days and Nights Available.
As a registered nurse, you will be joining part of a fantastic team, who are passionate about ensuring that our Service Users are provided with quality care within a great, fun working environment. The facility specialises working within younger adults within a range of mental health needs, including Huntington's Disease, Korsakoffs and other Neurological conditions.
As a Registered Nurse, you are given freedom within the role, to work within the great team already in place! You'll be responsible for the including:
* Assessing care needs
* Delivering hands-on nursing care
* Developing, implementing and evaluating care programmes
* Communicating with service users, relatives, visitors and other professionals
* Supervising team members to ensure that the shift runs smoothly and efficiently
* Participating in the training of care assistants and others
* Acting as a named nurse
* Administering, reviewing and monitoring medication
* Positive promoting the reputation of the home
* Complying with all legal and regulatory policies and procedures
* Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
* Adhering to the NMC Code and updating your professional knowledge
While the role does come with responsibilities, the attributes needed for this role above all are hard-working, a positive attitude and a great sense of humour! Continuing the great atmosphere already established is a very important part of making this role a success, and we are definitely looking for someone to proceed to make the facility a fun place to work!
The induction into the company is outstanding, with the support followed up from day 1, when you will be within a classroom environment, completing a comprehensive induction program.
Understanding not all benefits are monetary, you will have genuine career development opportunities in this role. There are a variety of qualifications available, including Management Development Programmes, to progress you into senior roles.
All applicants must have a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Please send all up-dated CVs to [... Click Apply...] or call on [... Click Apply...]to learn more, and have a confidential, no obligation chat.
- £ 26000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales